CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 4, 2009

So...Here I go.

Well. Here I go!

I've decided to embark on a new journey. Since I took my coupon class in the beginning of August, I've been saving money everywhere. This morning, I had an epiphany! I've heard of families who plan their whole month of meals ahead of time, and try to only spend a certain amount on groceries. I've decided to go ahead and try this. I haven't quite figured out all the quirks yet, but I'm going to fill you in along the way. I'll even include the recipes for each night's main meal. I'm also going to try to limit cooking from a box. I've been blessed enough to have two wonderful friends (Andrea and Devynn) who are amazing cooks (and bakers) and have given me some wonderful recipes along the way.

I'm hoping that I can keep my grocery range in between $200 - $250 a month, including diapers and pet food. We'll see. Granted, this is my first time trying this, I am prepared to NOT make it happen on my first try. I'll also include breakfasts, lunches and desserts (we have some big sweet tooths in our house).

I am very excited and would love any support, tips and ideas you may have along the way! So, enjoy the journey.

Love,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment