CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Grocery Shopping Trip

Well, looks like I have hit my "budget" for the month. Although, I still have to go to the produce market to get some fresh fruits and veggies. Darn. HOWEVER, the trip I made today included stocking up on quite a few things. Here's what I got:

I paid out-of-pocket (OOP) $80.74. But I saved $107.07!!! I'd say that's pretty darn good! Plus, I stocked up on pasta sauce, pasta, cream cheese, laundry detergent and frozen veggies! Ok. Hereare my highlights and best deals...
4 All Detergents - On sale $4.99 Each BOGO - w/Qs, I paid $1.50 each!
6 jars Newman's Own - BOGO - w/Qs, I paid $0.85 each!
2 Boxes Kix Cereal - BOGO - w/Qs, I paid $1.25 each!
2 Boxes Frosted Mini Wheats - BOGO - w/Qs, $1.35 each
6 Green Giant Frozen Veggies - 10/$10 - w/Qs, $0.50 each!
4 Toaster Strudels - BOGO - w/Qs, $0.25 each!
6 Healthy Harvest Pastas - BOGO - w/Qs, $0.40 each!
5 Philly Cream Cheese - 5/$5 - w/Qs, $0.40 each!
3 Duncan Hines Brownie Mix - 10/$10 - $1.00 each!

I also purchased items I needed for the rest of the month's meals. So, if you were to take away all the stuff I "stocked up" on, I'd still be under $250. But, since I bought it in September, it's going in my total grocery spending. We'll hopefully make it to the produce market this afternoon, but if not, definitely tomorrow. I'm hoping to only spend about $20 there, but sometimes they have such great, fresh produce, you can't help but spend more! We'll see!

At least I won't have to buy pasta sauce, detergent, frozen veggies, or breakfast stuff for a while (other than eggs)! =)

Happy shopping!

Love,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment