CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

September 9 - Breakfast & Lunch

First thing's first...HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOLLS!

Ok. Now that that's out of the way, onto breakfast and lunch for the day. This morning for breakfast, Felicity had cereal (she doesn't like eggs), and the boys had the rest of the egg bake from playgroup yesterday. I will have a yogurt mixed with cereal (I waste the milk if I eat it with milk, and isn't the reason I'm writing this about saving money???)

For lunch, we'll be using some of the leftover chicken from last night and either having chicken salad sandwiches, or just eating the chicken with barbeque sauce. I'll be saving just enough chicken for Friday night's dinner, which is Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice casserole! Mmmmm.

Then for dinner tonight, since my Mom & sister are out of town, I'm holding family dinner at my house, and I'm cooking lasagna with beef and zucchini. We'll have broccoli and garlic toasts on the side. (Which reminds me, I need to get the bread for the toasts.)

So...check back later for the recipes!

Love, Sarah

P.S. Also check out my other blog, as I'm going to start posting deals that I read from other blogs. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment