CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

September 6 Breakfast

Ok. So, I didn't make anything fancy for breakfast. In fact, pancakes were on my calendar for today. Normally, if I wasn't so tired, I would get out the mix, stir it all up, and cook fresh pancakes. But, since we woke up later than expected, and I still had frozen pancakes leftover from Publix BOGO, that's what we had (well, at least that's what the kids had). We went to Mass at 9, and since Felicity was well-behaved, she earned her McDonald's Vanilla Ice Cream. =) It's the first time in 3 weeks! So, Will ordered a Deluxe Breakfast and I had a cinnamon melt. Ok, I know. Not the healthiest, but I figured since my journey is supposed to start on Tuesday, why not? LOL.

I haven't decided what will be for lunch today. I'm thinking Pasta with sweet peas or maybe an Easy Mac w/broccoli cup. Dinner for us adults will be out tonight. I recieved a "Complimentary Entree" from a Japanese restaurant in CityPlace called Kona Grill. Yes, you heard right. I'm using a coupon to celebrate our anniversary! How awesome!

So, there won't be any recipe for tonight. More than likely, my parents will eat the leftover pulled pork for their dinner, and the kids will have PB&J (a HUGE staple in our house). I will however, post the menu for the next week! Soooo excited to start "Cooking with Cents"!

Love,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment