CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

September 8 Lunch - Mac & Cheese with Hot Dogs and Peas

Today for lunch was an extremely easy and quick meal!

Mac & Cheese with (Turkey) Hot Dogs & Peas
1/3 package of frozen peas
1 box Kraft Mac & Cheese
3-4 turkey hot dogs (or beef, whichever you prefer)

Cook Mac & Cheese according to box directions. Cook peas according to bag (I always boil/steam, never microwave veggies). Cook hot dogs according to package directions.

Cut hot dogs into bite size pieces. Mix peas and hot dogs into the mac & cheese.

Enjoy!

We eat this 3 different ways here. Felicity doesn't like Mac & Cheese. (I know...wierd, huh?) So she just eats the hot dog with ketchup. Westley may or may not eat the hot dog, but today for the first time ate all the peas and mac & cheese. Will eats this with ketchup! (Yuck!) And I don't like my hot dogs to touch my other food. I know, silly, but it just takes away the delicious cheesy flavor. LOL

Love,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment