CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 28, 2009

Busy Weekend

So...yes, I'm a little bit behind. Sorry. I let too many things pile up, and had to catch up on those before I could catch up on here. You should see the pile of laundry I've been washing and folding today! Anyways, I'm going to catch up on what I did cook this weekend.

I did finally give in on Saturday night, and we ordered a pizza! The first time in almost 2 months! I'm proud to say, that it definitely was NOT as good as having a home-cooked meal on a Saturday night, but I was just too worn out to cook.

I'm going to mainly focus on dinners this month. Since we always have something different for breakfast, but usually store-bought, I'll only add breakfast recipes when I actually make something from scratch.

For now, here goes catching up!

Love,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment