CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Weekly Wonders 9/14 - 9/20



One of the blogs I read on a daily basis does something called "Mailbox Mondays". So, I've been saving everything I received in the mail for the past week (and will continue to do so on a weekly basis). Since I don't want to be a total copycat, I HAD to come up with a different name. Mine will be called "Weekly Wonders". Anyways, here's all the things I got in the mail last week:

*Coupon for 1 free chocalate bar from Mars Candy
*Costco Coupon Book - Didn't find too much in here that I would use
*A book from Publix called "Baby You" with 2 diaper coupons (could make some great deals) and 2 formula coupons (which I'll be passing on to a friend)
*Kashi Cereal Sample and $2 off coupon
*Bed, Bath & Beyond $5 off any item coupon (has to be on $15 total)
*Publix Preschool Club mailing with toy for Felicity & two Publix coupons\
*Bealls coupon for $10 off $50 purchase (expired Sun, 20th)
*Colgate Palmolive Fliers with 5 coupons (received 2 by accident...this came in the junk mail flier we all receive in our mailboxes once a week!)

Can't wait to see what I'll get this week!

Did you get anything good in your mailbox this week?? Share it!

Love,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment