CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

September 12 - Dinner - Shrimp Pomodoro Pasta

This meal was DELICIOUS! The leftovers were a huge hit today at my parents' house as well!

Shrimp Pomodoro Pasta - 4 servings, 1-1/2 cups each
1/2 cup basalmic vinaigrette dressing
1 onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 can (28 oz) diced tomatoes, UNDRAINED
2 cups penne pasta, uncooked
1 lb cooked cleaned shrimp (I used frozen from Costco)
1/4 cup parmesan cheese

Heat large non-stick skillet on medium-high heat. Add dressing, onions & garlic; cook 2 minutes. Stir in tomatoes; cook 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, cook pasta accoring to package directions.

Add shrimp to the sauce; cook 2 minutes or until cooked through.

Drain pasta, toss with shrimp mixture and sprinkle with cheese!

This was extremely easy to make! I served it with my homemade bread, that I buttered, garlic powdered, and toasted! (Easy peasy garlic bread!) I think I was supposed to make a vegetable too, but I was so tired.

Anyways, this was extremely delicious!

Estimated cost: about $7!

Enjoy!

Love,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment