CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Backed Up!

Ooops! I just realized I never posted about Wednesday or Thursday on here! Well, normally on Wednesday nights, we have family dinner at my parents' house. This week, my mom & sister both weren't feeling well, so we didn't go over there (just in case of swine flu, you know. LOL) Anyways, I took it as my chance to take a one night break from my cooking schedule since I didn't have anything planned anyways. So, I took advantage of the fish sticks I bought on Monday (and the ones from a couple weeks ago that were taking up room in my freezer), and made fish sticks with green beans & apple sauce. Very simple meal , but no one complained.

For Thursday breakfast, we all had toaster strudels. We had a playdate at a friend's pool, so it was a nice light breakfast.

For lunch, I stumbled back to mac & cheese w/hot dogs and sweet peas. It was supposed to be BLTs, but I still haven't made it to the produce market, and I used our last tomato for our taco salad. Oh well.

This week for family dinner with Will's mom, we went to her house. That's why I moved the Bruschetta Chicken bake to later this week. I still can't wait to make it. Anyways, she made crock pot pork roast with egg noodles, green beans, carrots & potatoes. It was DELICIOUS!

Today we have had cereal for breakfast. For lunch, we'll be having Chicken Orzo with broccoli & pine nuts! MMMMMMmmmm!! Sounds delicious already. For now, it's off to the splash park with the kids!

Love,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment