CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

October 16 - Dinner - Pulled Pork Sandwiches

So, I know I'm really bad about updating this blog! Guess I shouldn't "commit" to doing it every day. LOL

Actually, it's been a good thing that I've been too busy, I've been creating products for the sales I've been making lately on my stuff. Anyways, yesterday, I decided to make pulled pork sandwiches.

Pulled Pork Sandwiches
2 boneless pork chops
1/2 bottle bbq sauce
1 small onion
4 buns
cheese slices

Place your pork, onions, and bbq sauce (you may need a little more depending on the size of your chops) in the slow cooker on low heat. Cook for 8 hours (or however long from the morning until you are ready to eat). Use 2 forks to shred the pork. Scoop 1/4 of the shredded pork onto a bun, top with a slice of cheese, and serve!

These were delicious! Especially because Felicity and I baked the kaiser rolls from scratch!

Estimated Cost: about $5.00

Enjoy!

Love,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment