CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 2, 2009

KMart Double Days Trip #1

**This trip was made in September and does not count towards my October budget**



Yes, KMart Double Coupon Days are back! Here's how I did on my first trip:

OOP (out-of-pocket): $19.56
Total Should have been: $127.20
Total Savings: $107.64

Here's what I got (if I remember the prices I paid after Qs, I'll put that here too):
Softsoap hand soap: FREE
Clearasil On the Spot Acne Treatment
4 Men's Speed Sticks - FREE
2 Crest Kids' Toothpastes - $0.45 ea
4 Tylenols - $0.19 ea
2 Purina cat food - $1.29 ea
Soft scrub pads
2 Ziploc packs - $1 ea
2 Ajax dish soap - $.19 ea
2 Huggies Wipes - FREE
3 Frappuccinos - FREE
2 Juicy Juice - $0.50 ea
5 Special Dark 8-packs - FREE
4 cans Pringles - $0.50 ea
3 boxes Wheat Thins - $0.50 ea
2 Healthy Choice Fresh Mixers - FREE

Woo-hoo! I have done 1 other trip since, and will post that today too! I really made out on both days! I'm going to start posting couponing tips on my other blog soon. Check it out: http://dymondfamily2001.blogspot.com/

Love,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment