CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 2, 2009

KMart Double Days Trip #2

**Also made this trip in September! But, I couldn't pass up the diaper deal!**



One of the blogs I read, STL Mommy, posted this great deal for diapers at KMart double days:

Buy 5 Huggies diaper products, use 4 $2-off coupons and 1 $2-off pull-ups coupons, plus buy one other product (from a certain list, I chose toilet paper, which I had a $1.00 of coupon, making it $1.99 for 4-rolls), only pay $24.95 for diapers + product, get back a $12 coupon! This made each diaper just over $0.08! The brand I normally buy is $0.17 per diaper, and they're the least expensive brand!

Anyways, I spent a total OOP: $68.92
My total should have been: $213.05
That's a savings of: $144.13

So, basically, for what I would have paid for 2 months worth of diapers, I got:

10 packs of diapers (2 months worth)
3 bags of dog food (1 is missing from the picture because I had to feed the dog and didn't take the pic til after)
3 boxes Special K cereal ($0.50 ea!)
2 boxes Special K crackers
2 four-packs Scott TP ($1.99 ea)
3 boxes A& H Dryer Sheets ($1.00 ea)
2 bags Bliss Chocolates ($0.86, this was because my coupons made me in the negative, and the cashier would have had to have paid me! So, I got 2 bags of chocolate instead! LOL)
2 Containers Lysol Wipes
1 Glade Scented Oil Candle ($0.50)
1 Glade Scented Oil Candle Refill ($0.50)
3 Ajax Dish soaps (FREE!)
1 Nature's Source Cleaner ($0.99)
2 Hormel Compleats Meals

You know, I'd say that's a pretty darn good deal! I would have had to have bought diapers this month anyways, and now we're stocked up for at LEAST 2 months! I just hope Westley doesn't grow out of size 4s too soon. At the rate he's growing, he very well could!

I also learned how to get 2 items for FREE using a BOGO coupon! I think I'm going to try to do that today . If I get some good stuff for free, I will probably donate it to the food kitchen where my parents volunteer. I really don't NEED anything else. I just love the rush from getting good deals! And, if I can not pay anything, I might as well donate the items! I'll let you know if I decided to go or not. I may just leave it alone for now. =)

Anways! Off to get some work done! I've got several orders to fill!

Love,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment