CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Kmart Double Days Trip # 4



Total OOP: $30.93

5 packages Huggies diapers
1 package Luv's Diapers
1 package Huggies wipes
1 travel Huggies wipes (these are great because I use these for my boutique wipes cases!)
1 Payday bar (this was because my 2nd transaction was negative!!)
2 Venom Energy drinks FREE

Ok, so I first paid $29.42 for the diapers. Then bought the Luv's with the $12 coupon I got back from the diapers, and used a $1 off coupon (making me negative, so I had to get the Payday bar). So, $0.03. Then I bought the Wipes and the Energy drinks and used a $5 off coupon ad two $1 off Venom coupons, making it $1.51!

I will get $3.75 back for the diapers!

If you want to read about the EXTREMELY amazing deal I got on diapers, check it out HERE on my other blog!

Ok. Now to catch up on the cooking stuff! Next time I'll post these things on my Family Blog!

Love,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment